A blank world map

does anyone happen to have a blank world map? When I say blank, I am implying a world map that shows all the politcal boundaries and junk, but none of the crappy gay country names, or latitude and longitude, or cities, or oceans, or the midatlantic ridge, or some gay website’s address accross the front of it. Just a plain, blank, preferably large, world map. Heck, there can even be color. GOOGLE HAS FAILED ME

Are heterosexual country-names and web addressed permitted?

Like this one? (and I found it in Google too :D)

You know, you could just pick one of these so-said “gay” maps and turn it into a “straight” one. Even Paint could help you with that.

Is that only gay sodomy, or is hetero-sodomy included in that political map, as well?

I think it’s about heterosexual sodomy as well. I’m almost sure in some states in the US, heterosexual sodomy is forbidden, and I’m sure it is in the muslim countries.

edit: here is the detailed map for US. Weird. When I was in Miami I remember the guide pointed out that there was a gay district or something, somewhere where most people who lived in it were homosexuals. And then I see in this map that Florida has a ban on sodomy. Must be a real mood killer for them.

Illegality is never a mood killer when it comes to sex. It’s a turn-on, if anything. I mean, park-sex is totally a illegal and a classic.

So I feel sleepless at 2AM and browse the boards a bit, and just like that I gain some insight on the current status of buttzecks regulations across the world. The Internet’s ability to infuse me with unlimited amounts of useless knowledge never ceases to amaze me.

You’re welcome. You could also volunteer to tell us about anti-sodomy legislations in your homeland. We see from the map that there are none at work, but do let us know if there is any planned, so that we may be prepared shall we ever be touring by.

There has never been a law against it in Brazil, but back in our imperial times, the Catholic Incquisition came to Brazil to investigate female homosexual sodomy (I’m not kidding). I wonder how kinky and how much of a perverted mind one had to be in order to join the incquisitors, because I think it takes more than even some of us have to come up with that.

Argentina’s overall policy on religion, morals, culture, and practically anything can be summed up as: “Meh, whatever”

So you may plug any holes you see fit with the tranquillity that nobody really gives a damn.

Woo! I live in the only state where sodomy is illegal. Well, that map takes away the whole reason I was planning on using it. Poo.

I thought it was illegal in 14 states as seen in the map. And just what so you want the maps for? A sodomy geography jigsaw puzzle?

Sodomy laws aren’t constitutional in the US after Lawrence v Texas (2003). I dunno why Virginia’s in red.

Aparently we still arrest/prosecute people for it. GO VIRGINIA.

Are there any larger maps? I mean like, pretty big.

<A href=“http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=world+map&btnG=Search” target="_blank"> :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :D</A>

Yeah, GM, but according to WM, those maps are queer, and he wants one that is straight.

I found exactly what he’s looking for in under 5 minutes using that link, and since I’m such a nice guy, I’ll even post it a week from now if he still needs it.

1350x625 death penalty map.

Man, its great how many people make jokes about my use of the word gay. Real original. Although I guess I shouldn’t be saying anything.

What kind of fag uses the word gay in a negative light?

No, no you shouldn’t. We’d all be much happier if you just didn’t post at all… I mean, you don’t wanna end up like Ramza now do you? D:!

:kissy: