60's stuff.

I was just wondering what others thought about this. It was brought to my attention that some people are so stupid they believe oswald did it, and i wondered how many others shared their stupid idea.

Since i cant do more than one poll, answer the questions:

1. Who killed kennedy?
    A: Lee Harvey Oswald
    B: Someone else/The government

2. Was bobby kennedy’s death an accident?
    A: No.
    B: Yes, my head is up my ass.

3. Was jack ruby working alone? Or had he been paid by the government to get rid of oswald?
    A: Alone.
    B: Destroying evidence

Other shit-

1. Did america go to the moon?
    A: Yes.
    B: No.

2. Is NASA real?
    B: No. It is used to give americans something to believe in.

3. Did russia beat us to the moon?
    B: No.

4. Did america sabotauge russia’s space agency to “get the moon” first?
    B: No, my head is still up my ass.

My answers:
1: B
Duh. They were getting rid of him because he was going to end vietnam and the cold war.

2: A
Yea. His brother was killed, and then right when he is about to win the election, he is killed. Convient much?

3: No opinion.
I really dont know. Im torn between the 2.

4: No.
Actually, im really open to other opinions on this one. Compelling arguments can be made for both sides. I say no just because we havn’t gone back and no one else can make it there.

5: No.
Its total bullshit.

6: Yes.

7: Yes.

Not only that, but Kennedy also signed some orders to get rid of teh CIA. He also spoke for equal rights for minorities. Kennedy also didn’t want to start a war with Russia and Cuba and stopped plans to start it (such as having troops in Cuban uniforms attack a Marine base there).

Fuck no for reasons stated above.

Government probably.

[quote=“Devillion”]

4: No.
Actually, im really open to other opinions on this one. Compelling arguments can be made for both sides. I say no just because we havn’t gone back and no one else can make it there.

I disagree, in fact one of my teachers worked there and he was cool as shit. He was also very knowledgable and explained how some of the stuff worked.

No, for reasons stated above.

Possibly since it was during the cold war.

Did Russia ever go to the moon? I don’t think so.

I keep forgetting you’re one of those wacky conspiracy theorist guys, because normally you’re pretty reasonable. The Kennedy file will be opened to the public in some 20 years or something, so when that happens then we’ll really know what happened. Sort of. I doubt the Government would conspire to kill it’s own president, especially since Johnson was right behind him, some one who was far lackluster than Kennedy.

NASA is a real agency, yes, but whether or not they actually do anything is up for grabs. As far as going back to the moon, why should we? There is no real reason to. I’m of the opinion that we should learn as much about our planet as possible before we reach for the stars.

For the most part, I disagree.

looks over his shoulder Pssst… Guess what…

There’s rumor that America is a conspiracy driven nation…!
Aliens were in Roswell too… O_O
gets shot in the head by the Government

Awww deadz.

Dude, NASA is real. Who else do you think makes space shuttles for the U.S.?

And the U.S. wouldn’t have needed to sabotage the Soviet Union’s space program to beat them to the moon, the Soviet’s space program was crap. Besides, everyone knows that the KGB was the better spy organization of the two.

Russia beat us to the moon? What the hell! Where do you even come up with this. I’ve never even heard of this crackpot theory before, much less any alleged evidence for it. But, first of all, who cares, and second, don’t you think Russia would have said something about it if they did get there first?

I think that reason that we beta Russia to the moon is because Russia was so secretive about all of its stuff and failures couldn’t be discussed for fear of treason. This hindered their space program significantly since it made it hard to learn from mistakes and fix them.

Discussed by who? The general public? What do they know about space travel anyway? As if they could give constructive criticism at all. I think their space program was hindered by crappy job-doing.

If there really were conspiracies going on with the government, we wouldnt know about them. All we have are theories that make us turn into creepy people who always look over our shoulders in resturants (or worse, stop going outside). Its just lame and silly to watch conspiracy theorists, because really… What do they gain by talking about it anyway even if it DID happen the way they speculate?

Nobody could discuss the failures fore fear of treason.

It takes time. It wasn’t until a couple of years ago that it was discovered that the government assasinated Martin Luther King Jr. Also, if you’ve seen Alex Jones’ material, he shows offical documents showing certain plans of the govrnment in the past that would make the govrnment look real shitty.

1. Who killed kennedy?
    My Answer is B… I even posted a haiku on the subject in the haiku thread

2. Was bobby kennedy’s death an accident?
    My answer is A… First off, he was assasinated, second, it’s not sheer coincidence that he died as he was about to win the election

3. Was jack ruby working alone? Or had he been paid by the government to get rid of oswald?
    Good question. I think B. Oswald knew too much about who the real killer was so the government had Ruby kill him

Other shit-

1. Did america go to the moon?
    A. of America’s major accomplishments, going to the moon actually was one of them

2. Is NASA real?

B. Bush is using them as a tool to take over the world and outer space today

1. Did russia beat us to the moon?

B. See no 7

1. Did america sabotauge russia’s space agency to “get the moon” first?
    A. America wanted the edge in the cold war

I decided instead to post it here, so it might actually get read, I originally wrote it in 6th grade
Who Shot Kennedy
Government Conspiracy
Wasn’t Lee Harvey

Neh? When did that become known? First I’ve heard of it…

About 5 years ago I think. I had a discussion about it in my US history class when it was revealed. It went up to the Supreme Court and the government was ordered to pay the family a certain amount of money. It was discovered that Kign was killed for speaking against the Vietnam War. King had such a high status and reputation that he made many believe.