30th anniversary of Dungeon & Dragons

Yes. I failed.

Exactely! Thanks

How about this guy as your Dungeon Master?

Vin Diesel - Dungeon Master
http://pc.gamespy.com/articles/538/538262p1.html?fromint=1
Really

I’ve just started playing D&D Friday. Half-orc barbarian who’s got a problem with impulse control and a massive strength bonus. It got quite funny today, he went through about a dozen city guards without drawing his greataxe.

I’ve been in quite a few D&D campaigns, but never finished any of them. THe only campaign I ever got far in is a Shadowrun campaign (Which I’m still in… and I’ve laid my mark into it too)

I will, however, be getting into another D&D campaign this weekend. Can’t wait.

Check out Something Awful’s comment on this today. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05032002.shtml

Check out Something Awful’s comment on this today. :stuck_out_tongue:

Link please. I’m too lazy to type it in my browser.

Lazy bum.

I’m lazy, but not a bum.

The article to too long, not gonna read it. Too few pictures… Vin Diesal plays D&D? LMFAO

I have a confession to make

My name isn’t really Big Dizzy. It’s Daniel. And in High school, I was in Chess Club and I played Dungeons and Dragons.

Voice inside headHey, I played D&D too.

But seriously. Congrats to D&D’s 30th Anniversary. And I ripped off half of that quote from Airheads. And I really was in chess club and played D&D in high school.

gasp

Dungeons and Dragons is fun, but it sucks when your dm can’t continue a coherant plot.

As do I. :thinking:

Hey, Be kind to the DM. It’s not an easy job. << >>

Too true.

DM: You come across a wide open plain on a clear sunny day.
Player: You suck DM.
DM: Rocks fall and everyone dies.

Hilarious!

Hey, this almost looks like a cyber AA meeting. Or a coming-out event. It’s okay. Don’t be ashamed – we all have the same problem.
group hug

Actually, I never played D&D. But I find it fascinating from historical point of view – RPGs, when and how it all started. I love RPGs and I love history (ancient, pre-industrial) and here is a whacky parallel : for me, D&D spawned RPGs the same way as Ancient Greece gave birth to Western civilization (philosophy, art, theater, politics, first democracy).
Ok, now you can laugh at me.

Why? You have a point there. I HAVE been playing RPGs since the first D&D edition, and I agree with your theory.

Oh, and I collected books and guides from games I never played (including video RPGs) too. I find them fascinating.

Why would we laugh? You’re right. You just used a really dorky example. DORK! HAHAHAHAHA

I had a picture, but it won’t fit. =(