19.3 partners.

More than you think :stuck_out_tongue:

Point. But you can write fanfiction and still get laidā€¦

Not at the same time, of course, but stillā€¦

Definetly not at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll have you know that I wrote a not-too-bad original story long before I even CONSIDERED writing fanfic. And I wasnā€™t getting any before then either. :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno manā€¦many girls would be put off by such a thingā€¦at least in my university. They probably think itā€™s incredibly nerdyā€¦but then again they probably have no substance to them whatsoever. Ah the plagues I suffer!

Sure they have substance. In between their legs :P.

Yeah. Sometimes itā€™s vegitation though.

Its called a bush. You can have that shaved easily :P. The problem arises if thereā€™s the wrong kind of bacterial flora. Heh.

Zing! ā€¦ And as for this, another blow against America is the proliferation of nerds.

You missed the reference. No cookie for you.

I was thinking more fungal actually.

Rowrā€¦look whoā€™s the frisky one! ::dekar!::

I donā€™t write fanfics, so logically, I should be gettinā€™ some? What the fuck gives?

<a href=ā€œhttp://yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=125168&threshold=1&commentsort=0&tid=153&tid=158&tid=95&tid=17&mode=thread&cid=10490943ā€>Hereā€™s a reason</a> why you should NOT move to china.

Uhmā€¦ why? Too much 53>< ?

GG wins. XD

Weird, we spend so long on foreplay yet we are one of the lowest on the orgasm charts. Seems that maybe foreplay DOESNā€™T do as much for people as is commonly believed (and told to us at any given chance).

die plz k tnx

Awesomely funny though.

If I had a sexual partner, Iā€™d take you up on that challenge :stuck_out_tongue: