11th richest person in the world dies

But if you were to put them all together, re-distribute their wealth to others, would it end up in equal hands, or more to certain people?
Hmm… if it were to be equally distributed, yeah! Finally some economic equality… cms may be kicking in now…

dreams

Ninten:cool:

Hey hey hey. I doubt talk of a powerman target list online’s such a good idea. You want RPGC destroyed or something!?

Let’s mee in RO and discuss the plan there then.

Someone now link to the thread where there was a discussion about FBI monitoring MMORPG’s for terrorists using them. That was clever. What was the only online place where nobody would ever look for terrorists?

As far as I know, Gates gives away a ridiculous amount of money for charity causes.

Just today, or yesterday, sorry, Gates gave $10M US to a science research facility in Australia.

Not that I’m taking his side… damn you Billy!

Ninten:cool:

EDIT: Oh god I’m a new age retro hippie. When will the Earthbound stop? :frowning:

It’ll take you more 350 posts. Only at 1000 ones you’re free to change your title.

:frowning: At least I won’t be this for long. I can get to something… hopefully better.

And I never even heard of him before… T_T

May he rest in peace and have me pee on his grave.

This hit list should be updated now!
From Forbes

The Top Ten

William Gates III
Warren Buffett
Karl Albrecht
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud
Paul Allen
Alice Walton
Helen Walton
Jim Walton
John Walton
S Robson Walton

http://www.forbes.com/2004/02/25/bill04land.html

Walton gang rules.
Next target?!?!

Man. Imagine if one Walton had the entire Walton fortune. Damn.