10 Reasons Why You Should Hang Out in IRC Chat

I recall at one point I knew how irc worked so I could log into the chat once in awhile, but I have since forgotten. I don’t believe I even have mIRC on my computer any longer.

edit: I do have mIRC, but I haven’t a clue how to make it not hate me.

But IRC is scary! ;_;

just quotin dis again

You had me at “984”.

Btw, are you doing the fourth annual March Madness this yea? Because, I’m pretty certain that’ll get me back into the chat if you do.

I do not have the time to run it this year, unfortunately. Plus, I get to retire the reigning champ. >.>

I got back, and it’s still as empty as ever. I kinda hoped there would’ve been a flux of chatters upon arrival. :confused:

Also, what should I try to mimic next as a poor attempt to sound hip? OG talk is like a busta to my groove, I ain’t got no rhythm, and they act at times like a chasm, rassum frassum…

when ya in another country (UK for me) its harder - most people on IRC chat are american - so never many on IRC for us

I thought that the server being down was a clever ploy to get us to use IRC. :smiley:

Nah, that would’ve had to be my ploy, and I’ve been trying to make people switch from IRC to XMPP.

Chat clients with more than three letters are doomed to failure.

Successful:

AOL (AIM)
IRC
QQ

Not Successful:

Google Chat
Yahoo
XMPP

Coincidence? I think not