-10, -33 Windchill

I fucking hate winter. I fucking hate Wisconsin. Fuck.

And a big “Fuck off and die” to those from Argentina, Fla, etc in advance.

You want some cheese with your whine? Oh wait, you have cheese everywhere.

Only crappy American cheese.

The temperature dropped around 20 degrees today in D.C. I walked outside at nine in the morning and it felt like somebody smacked me in the face with a bucket of ice.

Is that why there are so many serial killers from Wisconsin? >.>

There was a weather siren this morning to let people know their body parts would freeze if exposed for more than ten minutes. -20 windchill or so.

Jeeeez. o.o;

Temperatures increased a bit, but we got a shit-ton of SNOW! About 2 feet fell during the night, leaving me a horrible trip to the bus stop. The worst part was it wasn’t even a fucking snow day!

Yeah. EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL in Milwaukee was closed. EVERY SINGLE ONE. But none of the colleges were. I stayed home anyway out of principle. That and my car didnt start.

In Denver, we were -12, -37 with windchill and not a single fucking school closed. Nor did I stay home.
So all of you from Wisconsin who are complaining can take a big “fuck you” as well.

Feels like negative 20 here in Buffalo.

Its good to see people in denver aren’t pussies like in a few other states.

Well I suppose living close to a small town that has aliens turning cows inside out, Chicken Fuckers and Barbara Striesand, it makes you more desensitized to petty things like frostbite.

I don’t recall schools being shut down due to the cold today, though I didn’t get far with every thing being encrusted in either ice or salt and not even that liquid goo you can find at gas stations could remove either. Hell the shit just made things worse now I’ve got salty ice streaks all over my car windows.

Originally Posted by Dragons Revenge
Well I suppose living close to a small town that has aliens turning cows inside out, Chicken Fuckers and Barbara Striesand, it makes you more desensitized to petty things like frostbite.

I didn’t know that you had those problems up their as well. The last time I checked there was an army of wild turkeys with three asses coming right for us, and a tidal wave of shit flooding the streets.

We got off school and you didn’t. Your “fuck you” goes well with the Doritos and television I’ve been gorging myself on all day.

I read in the paper today that it’s something like -47 in northern Wisconsin/Michigan.

Being from the south, -47 makes my blood freeze just hearing about it. Hell, if the temperature ever dropped below -7 school was cancelled.

Oh, and you guys can take your “waah waah get over it, it’s just a little cold/snow” can shove it. That shits fucking cold and you know it.

I drove to my classes in Oswego on monday through a horrible blizzard (white-out conditions; Fulton [a town on the way to Oswego] declared a state of emergency) to find out that it was cancelled. It was worse on the way back. I saw a severed fucking arm on the road. I wish that I was kidding around. A normally fourty minute drive took me TWO HOURS on the way back.

All I can say is that SoCal is a welcome change from Michigan winters.

I was doing pizza delivery last night, and the jackass customers were stiffing me on tips. I gotta wait in the sub-freezing cold for the bastards to answer the door, then they don’t give me anything for it. My hands were fucking bleeding from the dry air! And I think the heat in our store is broken. Thank God we’ve got ovens.

Holy shit. No trace of the owner?